RIPP Supercharger kits are proudly powered by Vortech.
Vortech's new V3 line of superchargers are self contained, meaning they do not share fluids with the engine. Keep them running soundly by changing the oil regularly. This special blend of synthetic lubricants is necessary for the proper maintenance, it will keep you V3 sounding and performing like the day you first got it.
*Use of any other fluid will void the factory Vortech warranty and could possible cause damage to the blower.
Fluid Level Checking Procedure
- Ensure that the .06" copper sealing washer is located on the dipstick base.
- Thread the clean dipstick into the unit until it seats.
- Once the dipstick has seated, remove the dipstick from the unit. Fluid should register in the crosshatched area on the dipstick.
- DO NOT OVERFILL!! Drain excess fluid from the unit if it is above the maximum level on the dipstick.
V-3 Maintenance NotesCheck the supercharger fluid level using the dipstick at least every 2,500 miles.
- Initial supercharger fluid change must be performed at 500 miles. The supercharger fluid must then be changed at least every 7,500 miles.
- Drain the fluid, re-fill the unit only with 4 oz. of Vortech supplied lubricating fluid.
- Confirm proper oil level using the dipstick. DO NOT OVERFILL!!