Fits the following Honda 2.0L, 2.0L Turbo and 1.5L 4-Cylinders:
Looking to improve performance and gas mileage without breaking the bank? Look no further, Introducing the RIPP High Performance Coil Pack System for Honda engines.
What is a coil pack? A coil pack is like a large capacitor that generates spark energy for a spark plug. Stock or OEM Coils deliver a minimal amount of energy. The RIPP High Performance Coils are totally redesigned and re-engineered to add additional This translates to better MPG, a more responsive throttle input and over all better driving experience when installed. We've logged an impressive 5 MPG increase and 9HP gain on two inhouse test vehicles.
100% Compatible with supercharged and non-supercharged engines.
100% Bolt-on. NO MODIFICATIONS NECESSARY
- Magnetic Inductance: 2.6mH
- Max Voltage: 51,000 Volts
- Peak Current: 10.0mA
- Primary Resistance: 0.46 OHMs
- Secondary Resistance: 15.70 OHMs
- Spark Duration: 4.2uS
- Turns Ratio: 120:1
- Direct swap with OEM, plug and play
- Highest quality internal components and finish
- RIPP ORANGE high temperature heat resistant outer housing and boot.
- Supercharged or naturally aspirated, the coil packs can be used in either variation!
- Includes all 4 coil packs
- Improved Power and Throttle Response
- Improved MPG
- No Tuning Required!!
- Direct Bolt On Installation - Simply remove and replace.
- Heavy duty primary core winding.
- Higher quality Iron core with stronger laminations.
- Increased amount of secondary core windings.
- Sustained power delivery even at high RPM operation
- High Density Polymer Orange Housing.
- Heavy Duty, high-temperature, epoxy filled housing resists shock and vibration. Our dielectric compound completely penetrates coil windings assuring perfect insulation even upon exposure to high voltage conditions. Engineered to resist humidity, wear, vibration, impact and chemicals such as gasoline, oils and brake fluids. Will not degrade or crack even under severe thermal cycling.