*OUT OF STOCK*
Looking to improve performance and gas mileage without breaking the bank? Look no further, Introducing the RIPP High Performance Coil Pack System for the 4.0L V6 1GR-FE.
What is a coil pack? a coil pack is like a large capacitor that generates spark energy for each individual spark plug during each engine revolution. Stock or OEM Coils are weak and don't deliver an efficient amount of energy, they work at a minimum requirement from the factory and perform poorly. The RIPP High Performance Coils are totally redesigned and re-engineered to add an additional 10-15HP! This translates to better MPG, a more responsive throttle input and over all better driving experience when installed.
These coils are a direct swap to 4.0L V6 5th Gen 4runners. They are guaranteed to be an improvement over those old weak, crusty factory coil packs.
SOME 4RUNNER YEARS WILL REQUIRE A HALF INCH OF THE BOTTOM OF THE RUBBER BOOT TO BE CUT OFF FOR THE COIL PACK TO SEAL AT THE TOP OF THE VALVE COVER.
100% Compatible with supercharged and non-supercharged engines.
100% Bolt-on. NO MODIFICATIONS NECESSARY
We recommend using at least 91 octane fuel to obtain the full potential of these coil packs.
- 44% More Power than OEM coilpacks
- Direct swap with OEM, plug and play
- Highest quality internal components and finish
- RIPP ORANGE high temperature heat resistant outer housing and boot.
- Supercharged or naturally aspirated, the coil packs can be used in either variation!
- Includes all 6 coil packs
- Improved Throttle Response
- Improved MPG
- No Tuning Required!!
- Direct Bolt On Installation - Simply remove and replace.
- Heavy duty primary core winding.
- Higher quality Iron core with stronger laminations.
- Increased amount of secondary core windings.
- Sustained power delivery even at high RPM operation
- High Density Polymer Orange Housing.
- Heavy Duty, high-temperature, epoxy filled housing resists shock and vibration. Our dielectric compound completely penetrates coil windings assuring perfect insulation even upon exposure to high voltage conditions. Engineered to resist humidity, wear, vibration, impact and chemicals such as gasoline, oils and brake fluids. Will not degrade or crack even under severe thermal cycling.