All used item sales are final.
No returns or refunds.
This item is sold without warranty.
Scratch & Dent Sale items may have hardware missing.
Unused items may have been fitted to vehicle but have not been driven with.
Looking to improve performance and gas mileage without breaking the bank? Look no further, Introducing the RIPP High Performance Coil Pack System for HEMI V8 engines.
What is a coil pack? A coil pack is like a large capacitor that generates spark energy for each individual spark plug during each engine revolution. Stock or OEM Coils are weak and don't deliver an efficient amount of energy, they work at a minimum requirement from the factory and perform poorly. The RIPP High Performance Coils are totally redesigned and re-engineered to add up to an additional 20whp on the 5.7L and 30whp on the 6.4L!! This translates to better MPG, a more responsive throttle input, and over all better driving experience when installed.
These coils are a direct swap to most all 5.7, 6.1, 6.2, and 6.4 HEMI V8 engines.
*Not compatible with 2003-2005 "gen III" engines.
- Direct swap with oem, plug and play
- Highest quality internal components and finish
- Production Units will be a MOPAR ORANGE high temperature heat resistant outer housing and boot.
- Compatible with Naturally Aspirated and Forced Induction engines
- Includes all 8 coilpacks
- Improved Throttle Response
- Improved MPG
- No Tuning Required!!
- Direct Bolt On Installation - Simply remove and replace.
- Heavy duty primary core winding.
- Higher quality Iron core with stronger laminations.
- Increased amount of secondary core windings.
- Sustained power delivery even at high RPM operation
- High Density Polymer Orange Housing.
- Heavy Duty, high-temperature, epoxy filled housing resists shock and vibration. Our dielectric compound completely penetrates coil windings assuring perfect insulation even upon exposure to high voltage conditions. Engineered to resist humidity, wear, vibration, impact and chemicals such as gasoline, oils and brake fluids. Will not degrade or crack even under severe thermal cycling.
- NOTE: Factory supercharged 6.2L engines may require extensions and swivel sockets to remove the coils due to the valve cover design.