- Product update note: As of 9.2.23 This Supercharger kit will now include new and improved, state of the art, fuel injectors.
Install this RIPP Supercharger Kit into your 2011 - 2014 Dodge Charger 3.6 V6 - RIPP Supercharger System and drive around with 400-450 horsepower to the wheels!
- Please note: These systems require professional installation with mechanical knowledge and support.
- Tune included, but vehicles should be DYNO Tested and tuned by a professional. 11-12psi of boost, gaining 170+HP!
Key features of this system are: a Vortech V3 Self-Contained Centrifugal Supercharger, an air-to-air front mounted intercooler, larger plug and play primary injectors and a proprietary plug-&-play map sensor. Proper ECU calibrations are provided by RIPP via HP Tuners. Our system bolts on in eight - ten hours by a licensed mechanic and is considered the most complete and easy to install system on the market.
Tests show that an automatic 3.6L V6 Pentastar Dodge Charger/ Challenger produces only 255** rear wheel HP (WHP) in stock form. With a RIPP Supercharger installed, we've seen 425WHP+ and 360ft/lbs** of torque. That's more power than 5.7 V8 Engine. Additionally, many of our customers have reported an increase in MPG efficiency from 1-4mpg combined city/hwy***. RIPP has spent a tremendous amount of time testing for the ultimate in reliability and drive quality. We have tested our products in all conditions including high altitude, hot dry deserts, and cold wet climates.
This kit contains all necessary hardware and tuning support
- Vortech V3 Si Trim Supercharger (Self Contained)
- Vortech Race Blow Off Valve
- Plug and Play Injectors (New)
- Front Mounted Intercooler & mounting brackets
- Aluminum mandrel bent charge piping
- Engine Management; HP Tuners, link cable and tune
- Powder Coated Mounting Brackets
- Gates Belt
- RIPP Air Filter
- 4 Ply Black Boost Couplers
- Vacuum lines, Vacuum T's and all adapters required
- Fully Illustrated Color Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty + Technical and Tuning Support included
Heritage Edition Option: (drop down menu)
Looking for that traditional supercharger whine? Here it is! The Heritage Edition Vortech V-3 Supercharger makes the classic new again with it's V-1 Straight Cut Gear Set. This gear set is much louder than the helical cut gear set used in the standard V-3 supercharger. Check out the video below to hear it!
100% Compatible with AWD vehicles!
- Product update note: As of 9.2.23 This Supercharger kit will now include new and improved, state of the art, fuel injectors. This injector is called "SP"
- If you have an older supercharger kit purchased before 9.2.23 it will use the "H" injector. PLESE REFERENCE THIS DETAIL WITH ANY COMMUNICATION WITH RIPP. All Fuel injectors are manufactured by Fuel Injector Clinic (FIC)
** All RIPP WHP levels are measured at the rear wheel, not at the crank. Be careful when comparing HP to WHP. WHP levels vary depending on tire and gear combination as rotational mass comes into play, this affects both Naturally Aspirated (NA) and Forced Induction (FI) total output.
***Although the tune included with this system is calibrated for your vehicle the user is responsible for any further Dyno tuning to refine the calibration to their liking. The tune should be considered standard. The user should look forward to proper Dyno tuning if necessary.
RIPP is not responsible for tuning or discrepancies between different dyno readings. Many Dynometers read in different net output depending on manufacture, style, elevation, and temperature. RIPP advertises SAE HP captured at the wheel instead of at the crank for the most realistic scenario as possible. 0-60 times and quarter mile times may vary based on driving style and other variable out of our control.