RAND will not provide a refund, credit, or deduction from outstanding amounts due on refused or missed shipments that are returned to RAND by the Carrier. Customers are responsible for all freight charges on all merchandise returned because of a refused or missed shipment and will be charged a 20% restocking fee. Reshipment will be made at RAND's sole discretion and any invoice and additional charges must be prepaid.
Order Cancellation Policy
All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed or are otherwise specified. During this process we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. Given the nature of our product line, many parts are considered "Special Order". All special order parts are automatically subjected to a 20% restocking fee. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
• If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you will be assessed a 10% cancellation fee before credit is issued.
• If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Return & Refunds outline. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
• Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above - including restocking, cancellation and other applicable fees.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
RAND warrants that products, components and parts that it manufactures (the "Covered Items") are free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty and any implied warranty (the "Limited Warranty") is limited to repair or replacement of the Covered Items that, in RAND's sole discretion and judgment, are found to be defective upon return, freight prepaid, to RAND Modifications, LLC, 574 Industrial Loop, Staten Island, NY, 10309, . The Limited Warranty is made for a period of one year from the date of purchase, is non-transferable, and extends only to the original owner registered with RAND. The Limited Warranty shall be null and void on Covered Items that, in RAND's sole discretion and judgment, show abuse, negligent handling, improper installation or application, alteration from original design, misuse or improper maintenance. The Limited Warranty does not cover special, indirect or consequential damages, including actual or alleged labor charges, and RAND's liability is limited to repairing or replacing Covered Items in accordance with the stipulations contained in the Limited Warranty. In no event shall RAND's liability exceed the price of the Covered Item on which such liability is based. No person is authorized by RAND can alter the Limited Warranty in any way or grant any other warranty, written or verbal, or to assume any other liability in connection with the sale of RAND products.
Products, components and parts manufactured by third parties and carried or sold by RAND are warranted and serviced exclusively by their respective manufacturers and must be returned to them for any warranty consideration.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
1. Call RAND at (718) 815-1313 - Technical Support Department and have the following information available:
Serial number of the part/s (if applicable);Copy of original invoice on which the product was purchased (must be dated and show retail store name);Year, make, model, vehicle mileage, and engine specifications of the vehicle;Number of miles on the RAND product;Perceived problem; and service records.
2. RAND will offer suggestions to help you in troubleshooting or will issue an RA number to return the product for evaluation under its One Year Limited Warranty.
3. You must "safely package" each product with its RAN, which means you must place the product(s) within a shipping box strong enough to hold the weight of the product(s) and to maintain its shape during shipping with adequate packing material so that the product(s) will not hit other product(s), component(s), or the side of the box during return shipping to RAND. You should use a professional shipping company. Clearly identify the RAN in large (approximately 2") alpha-numeric characters in two locations on the outside of the box with a bold marker.
4. Include in the shipping box the following items:
Serial number of the part/s (if applicable);Copy of original invoice on which the product was purchased (must be dated and show retail store name);Year, make, model, vehicle mileage, and engine specifications of the vehicle;Number of miles on the RAND product;Perceived problem;A copy of the original Limited Warranty Registration (if applicable);RAN number;Name, address, and phone number to which the product is to be shipped after inspection; and any service records.
5. Returns should be sent accordingly to RAND by standard commercial means, prepaid and insured, for the full invoice amount, to: RAND Service Department, 574 Industrial Loop, Staten Island, NY, 10309, RAN ___. You also have the option to deliver the item/s yourself and at your discretion.
If a RAND One Year Limited Warranty applies, your product will be repaired or replaced at RAND's option and returned to you, freight prepaid (excluding any international taxes, tariffs, customs and/or duties, etc. which must be paid by you), via UPS ground service. If the Limited Warranty does not apply, we will advise you of the specific reason for denial and explain to you the costs involved in repair or replacement of your product. After relaying this information we will, at your option, either proceed with the repairs as quoted or return your product to you in the condition it was received at the time of inspection and warranty evaluation by RAND. If the Limited Warranty does not apply and you do not want RAND to repair or replace your product, you will still be charged the disassembly and inspection charges for the product and the product will be returned UPS COD insured for the new retail replacement value. This means you must pay any disassembly and/or inspection charges, return shipping, and insurance charges to UPS before the box will be delivered back to you.
Orders will be accepted from customers outside the United States. Payments must be made in United States currency or by cashier's check drawn on a United States bank. Wire transfers will be accepted with prior arrangements only. Payments must be made in full and in advance of shipment. The customer will pay all additional costs incurred for special crating, shipping insurance, transport documents, customs, duties, taxes, and other related expenses.
New York State sales tax will be added to all New York sales unless the customer furnishes RAND with a valid Resale Permit number as issued by the New York State Board of Equalization.
RAND supercharger/turbocharger systems are not designed to meet either United States Environmental Protection Agency (the "EPA") or State of California Air Research Board requirements for classification as 50-state emissions legal. Contact RAND directly to confirm the current classification of your kit. The installation of RAND products, except those identified "for racing use only" or "may not be legal for use on public roads" will void any new vehicle warranty from the vehicle manufacturer and may cause the vehicle to fail an emissions test. If the vehicle manufacturer fails to honor emission/warranty claims, the customer may contact the EPA at (202) 260-2080 or www.epa.gov. If federal warranty protection is denied, the customer may contact the United States Federal Trade Commission at (202) 326-3128 or www.ftc.gov. Additional information is available at the Specialty Equipment Market Association's website at www.sema.org.
Because RAND has an extensive product line, there may be instances whereby pricing, product specifications, and availability may change, without notice, that may not be consistent with the copy, illustrations, or graphics featured on the RAND website or other product literature/advertising.