* Due to the overwhelming amount of orders please allow 12 weeks for assembly once your order is placed *
This kit will fit a JK chassis ONLY - THIS WILL NOT FIT THE NEWER JL WRANGLER
Complete Supercharger kit for a 2015 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler equipped with the 3.6l V6. RIPP Superchargers is the number one supercharger system on the market for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler. Our systems are considered the easiest to install, most powerful and most reliable.
The RIPP Supercharger systems come fully stocked with:
- Vortech V3 Si Trim Supercharger (Self Contained and Helical-cut gears)
- New unlocked PCM. (no need to ship your old PCM anywhere!)
- Bypass valve / blow off valve
- High boost PCV valve
- Idler pulleys
- Plug and Play Injectors (Siemens)
- Front Mounted Intercooler
- 2.25-2.5" Mandrel bent aluminum charge pipes
- Diablo Sport Tuner included, with a RIPP Tune.
- RIPP MAP sensor
- Mounting Brackets and hardware
- Gates Belt
- RIPP Custom Air Filter
- All necessary Hardware
- 4 Ply Black Couplers and clamps
- Vacuum lines, Vacuum T and fittings
- Fully Illustrated Color Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- Tech line with Customer Service
All Supercharger kits come assembled and ready to bolt-on to your engine. Making installation quick and easy.
Preliminary tests show an Automatic 3.6 Pentastar Jeep Wrangler Unlimited produces only 189 rear wheel HP (WHP) in stock form. With larger wheels and tires, like most clients have, power is even lower. With a RIPP Supercharger installed we safely squeezed 325WHP and 300ft/lbs** of Torque on 37in tall tires. That WHP is higher than a 5.7 V8 Engine swap costing thousands more and more in line with a 6.4 Hemi swap. Additionally clients have reported an MPG increase from 1-4mpg combined City/hwy***.
RIPP has spent an enormous amount of time tuning for better drive quality. It has tuned in all conditions including high altitude, hot dry deserts and cold wet climates. No other manufacturer has spent more time developing engine calibrations than RIPP, it’s a brand you can rely on World Wide.
RIPP XL Front Mount Intercooler available in the drop down box!
XL upgrade includes:
- 22.25 x 2.75" thick bar-and-plate core for optimal cooling and minimal pressure loss
- Large end tanks allow the best possible airflow through the intercooler
- Mandrel-bent, aluminum pipes eliminate any restrictions
- No modifications to the radiator support is needed
- Includes all necessary couplers, brackets, and accessories
- Intercooler available in Polished Silver or Satin Black
- 35% larger front mounted intercooler system
- New mandrel bent 2.5" charge piping
- Vortech MAXFLOW Race Valve with full metal internals
- Smaller diameter pulley for additional boost pressure.
- Fully detailed instructions to complete the bolt on installation
Systems available for RHD Models in drop down box!
We require your vehicle’s VIN and Odometer mileage to send out a new PCM that will work in your Jeep as well as a DiabloSport inTune. You will replace your Jeep’s PCM with the Diablo Modified one (it’s only 4 screws to unhook). Once that’s complete, you install the tune with your DiabloSport tuner and you’re ready to go! If you need to go to the dealership for service work, all you would need to do is re-install your original PCM and they will not be able to tell that you have done any modifications.
-Once your order is placed you'll receive an e-mail regarding PCM unlock service.
The inTune that comes with the PCM will be fully functional and allow for all the parameter and tuning information that would normally be available for a Jeep JK. Being that the general hardware for a 2015+ is similar to a 2014, customers can expect that all of the adjustable options such as tire size, gear ratio calibration, quick adjusts, and custom tuning will be present.
Compatible With the Following vehicles.
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L
2015 Jeep Wrangler model year is 50 state legal!
2016 - 2017 Jeep Wrangler model year is NOT 50 state legal (pending)
*Horse Power Measured at the Rear wheel (not crank)
** The factory transmission cannot be tuned directly. Please make sure you have the proper gear ratio for your vehicle's wheel/tire set-up to maximize it's potential.
*** RIPP makes no claims in increased MPG, clients have reported this data on their own behalf.
*** RIPP cannot be responsible for discrepancies between different dyno readings throughout the industry. Please educate yourself about horse power possibilities or consult your local specialist about variables between each vehicle.