Easy Bolt In Horsepower. The RIPP Performance Coil Pack is specifically designed for the 3.8l V6 found in your Jeep Wrangler from 2007 to 2011. It will deliver more energy and a hotter spark across the entire engine RPM range when compared to the factory coil pack. What's this mean for you? More horsepower! The spark plug receives more needed energy that will result in a more complete burn inside the combustion chamber, yielding more power, better gas mileage and a better throttle response with every revolution. On average a net wheel HP gain of 8-10 horsepower can achieved with this one modification. When paired with RIPP High Performance Ignition Wires you'll be installing the very best ignition components in your Jeep Wrangler.
- 8% More Power then OEM coilpacks
- Direct Bolt On Installation - Simply remove and replace.
- Heavy duty primary core winding.
- Higher quality Iron core with stronger lamination.
- Increased amount of secondary windings.
- Heavy Duty, High-temperature epoxy filled housings resists shock and vibration. Our high dielectric compound completely penetrate coil windings assuring insulation even upon exposure to high voltage conditions. Engineered to resist humidity, wear, vibration, impact and chemicals such as gasoline, oils and brake fluids. Will not degrade or crack even under severe thermal cycling.
- No Tuning Required!!
- Sustained power delivery even at high RPM operation
- Supercharged or naturally aspirated, the coil pack can be used in either variation!
- High Density Polymer Orange Housing.
- Optionally add our RIPP Spark Plug Wires for least resistance as possible!
Fits the following vehicles:
- 07 - 11 Jeep Wrangler 3.8
- 07 - 11 Caravan 3.8
- 07 - 11 Pacifica 3.8