* Due to the overwhelming amount of orders please allow 6-8 weeks for assembly once your order is placed *
- Please note: These systems require professional installation with mechanical knowledge and support.
- Vehicles should be DYNO TUNED by an experienced calibrator local to YOU
- NOTICE! If your vehicle is equipped with a "tow package" from the dealer expect modification to your transmission cooler. (contact us for more details)
The 2011-2014 Dodge Durango is a great combination of American know-how and versatility. The 5.7 does a good job power wise, but we can always use a little more. When tested on our dyno it produced 280 All Wheel HP (whp) which doesn't make it much fun to drive.
With our system we netted 420 All Wheel Drive at just 7psi a 150whp gain! Yes that's right with one mod. Kits come complete with everything you or your installer needs to get through the very easy *8 hour install.
RIPP Systems come with:
- Vortech V3 Si Trim (Self Contained)
- Vortech Race Valve
- Plug and Play Injectors (New Siemens)
- Front Mounted Intercooler
- 3.5in Boost Piping
- HPTUNERS CABLE with EMAIL Tune - MUST BE DYNO TUNED FOR BEST RESULTS
- Powder Coated Mounting Brackets
- Gates Belt
- RIPP Air Filter
- NGK Iridium Plugs (colder)
- 4 Ply Black Couplers
- Vacuum lines
- Fully Illustrated Color Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- Tech line with Customer Service
These system will include all necessary parts and hardware to mount the supercharger on your engine. It will not include: engine management (MAP Sensor), tuning (Diablo RM3000 Tuner), or fuel system (injectors).
PENDING: Legal for use in California ( NOT CARB Certified )
****Although the tune included with this system is calibrated for your vehicle the user is responsible for any further Dyno tuning to refine the calibration to their liking. The tune should be considered standard. The user should look forward to proper Dyno tuning and not rely on the standard tune.
**** RIPP is not responsible for tuning or discrepancies between different dyno readings. Many Dynometers read in different net output depending on manufacture, style, elevation, and temperature. RIPP advertises SAE HP captured at the wheel instead of at the crank for the most realistic scenario as possible. 0-60 times and quarter mile times may vary based on driving style and other variable out of our control. Please educate yourself about horse power possibilities or consult your local specialist about variables between each vehicle.
*vehicles with tow-package option will require transmission cooler modifications (contact us for more details)
* 8-9hr. Hardware installation