This will fit 2007 -2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door and 4 Door equipped with the 3.8 & 3.6 V6 auto or manual. Also designed to work flawlessly with both our supercharger and long tube headers systems.
- T304 FULL stainless steel construction.
- Mandrel bent.
- Mirror polished finished.
- Glasspacked chambered muffler.
- Distinct rumble - no drone!
- 10-15 horsepower measured at the wheels
- High clearance for true off-road enthusiasts
- Corrosion resistant.
- Single hidden rear tail pipe to avoid interference off-road
- Easy installation
* 2dr Wranglers using a hushpower resonator please expect to cut and weld-in during the installation. The Hushpower resonator will be a universal installation.
Part Number RIPP - 0715JKCBE
** All RIPP WHP levels are measured at the rear wheel, not at the crank. Be careful when comparing HP to WHP. WHP levels vary depending on tire and gear combination as rotational mass comes into play, this affects both Naturally Aspirated (NA) and Forced Induction (FI) total output.
****RIPP cannot be responsible for discrepancies between different dyno readings available throughout the industry. Many different dyno's read in different net output. Please educate yourself between the different type of readings available from your dyno operator. RIPP advertises SAE HP captured at the rear wheel and typically on a large tire unless otherwise noted.