- Please note: These systems require professional installation with mechanical knowledge and support.
Compatible with All Wheel Drive 300's as well which can safely reach a projected 400-415whp to the ground.
RIPP Supercharger kits for a 2015-2017 Chrysler 300. Key features of this system are: a Vortech V3 Self-Contained Supercharger, an air-to-air front mounted intercooler, larger plug and play primary injectors and a proprietary plug-&-play map sensor. Proper ECU calibrations are provided by RIPP via HP Tuners. Our system is considered the most complete and easy to install system on the market. Tune included, but vehicles should be DYNO Tested by a professional. 11-12psi of boost, gaining 175+HP!
Preliminary tests show that an Automatic 3.6 Pentastar Chrysler 300 produces only 255** rear wheel HP (WHP) in stock form. With a RIPP Supercharger installed we safely squeezed 425WHP+ and 360ft/lbs** of Torque on a factory 3.6 Pentastar. That WHP is higher than a 5.7 V8 Engine swap costing thousands more and more in line with a 6.4 Hemi. Additionally clients have reported an MPG increase from 1-4mpg combined City/hwy***.
This kit will contain all necessary hardware, including tuning
NOTICE: ALL 2015+ Dodge Chargers, Challengers & 300s will require an unlocked PCM from HP-Tuners. (unlock service included with supercharger kit) --once your order is placed you'll receive an e-mail with instructions.
- Vortech V3 Si Trim Supercharger (Self Contained)
- Vortech Race Blow Off Valve
- Plug and Play Injectors (New)
- HP-Tuners - PCM unlock service
- Front Mounted Intercooler & mounting brackets
- Aluminum mandrel bent charge piping
- Engine Management; HP Tuners, link cable and tune
- Start-up tune included ,but vehicle must be dyno tuned for best results
- Powder Coated Mounting Brackets
- Gates Belt
- RIPP Air Filter
- 4 Ply Black Boost Couplers
- Vacuum lines, Vacuum T's and all adapters required
- Fully Illustrated Color Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
Heritage Edition Option:
Looking for the traditional supercharger whine? Here it is. The Heritage Edition Vortech V-3 Supercharger makes the classic new again with it's V-1 Straight Cut Gear Set. This gear set is much louder than the helical cut gear set in the standard V-3 supercharger. Check out the video below to hear it!
- Product update note: As of 9.2.23 This Supercharger kit will now include new and improved, state of the art, fuel injectors. This injector is called "SP"
- If you have an older supercharger kit purchased before 9.2.23 it will use the "H" injector. PLESE REFERENCE THIS DETAIL WITH ANY COMMUNICATION WITH RIPP. All Fuel injectors are manufactured by Fuel Injector Clinic (FIC)
*Horse Power Measured at the Rear wheel (not crank)
** All RIPP WHP levels are measured at the rear wheel, not at the crank. Be careful when comparing HP to WHP. WHP levels vary depending on tire and gear combination as rotational mass comes into play, this affects both Naturally Aspirated (NA) and Forced Induction (FI) total output.
***Although the tune included with this system is calibrated for your vehicle the user is responsible for any further Dyno tuning to refine the calibration to their liking. The tune should be considered standard. The user should look forward to proper Dyno if necessary.
*** RIPP is not responsible for tuning or discrepancies between different dyno readings. Many Dynometers read in different net output depending on manufacture, style, elevation, and temperature. RIPP advertises SAE HP captured at the wheel instead of at the crank for the most realistic scenario as possible. 0-60 times and quarter mile times may vary based on driving style and other variable out of our control.