* Due to high demand, please allow 4 weeks for your order to be assembled and shipped *
- Please note: These systems require professional installation with mechanical knowledge and support. Vehicles should be DYNO TUNED by an experienced calibrator local to YOU
- NOTICE! If your vehicle is equipped with a "tow package" from the dealer expect modification/ relocation to your transmission cooler (contact us for more details)
RIPP is proud to announce the Worlds First supercharger system for a 2011-2014 Dodge Durango equipped with the 3.6l Pentastar V6*. RIPP Superchargers is the number one selling supercharger in the 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler communities. Our kits are considered the easiest to install, most powerful and most reliable.
More power to tow:
Stock AWD V6 3.6 powered Dodge Durango only produce 198whp at the wheels. With our system we netted 320whp (AWD) at just 7psi, that's an incredible 122whp gain to all four wheels! That will give you enough power to tow anything you want with ease. No more struggling over those long grades. No more gauging distances to maintain pulling speed and best of all no more running the engine up into those super high RPM's for long periods of time. The RIPP Supercharger system will give you the power you need when you need it to burn down those miles.
More power to race:
If hot-rodding is what you're looking for then consider the numbers. 320whp at all four wheels is more wheel HP than a stock 2014 5.7 Dodge Durango. In fact your RIPP Supercharged V6 would be producing more HP even if that 5.7 V8 had a cat back high performance exhaust, a cold air intake and a custom performance tune. We do not falsify our numbers and make glory pass' on our dyno in 2wd. We advertise real-world HP at all for wheels like the majority of the Durangos out there. The 2wd Durangos with have slightly more HP since they have less drive-train loss.
RIPP Supercharger systems come complete with everything your installer needs to get through the very easy 6-8 hour install. No need to keep shopping after you buy our system like our competitors. Check out the long list of quality parts below, you'll be hard pressed to find anything you won't like.
Key features of this system are: a Vortech V3 Self-Contained Centrifugal Supercharger, an air-to-air front mounted intercooler, larger plug and play primary injectors and a proprietary plug-&-play map sensor. Proper ECU calibrations are provided by RIPP via HP TUNERS. Our system bolts on in three to five hours and is considered the most complete and easy to install system on the market.
* THIS KIT DOES NOT COME WITH A CATCH CAN.
- Vortech V3 Si Trim Supercharger (Self Contained)
- Vortech Race Blow Off Valve
- FIC Plug and Play Fuel Injectors
- Proprietary MAP sensor
- HP-Tuners - RTD device
- RIPP tune included *(dyno tune for best results)
- Front Mounted Intercooler & mounting brackets
- Aluminum mandrel bent charge piping
- 3" Air intake with air filter.
- High boost PCV valve
- 2 extra bottles of Supercharger oil
- Powder Coated Mounting Brackets
- Easy to install pulley system
- Gates Belt
- RIPP Air Filter
- Pre-Assembled Hardware, vacuum lines & fittings.
- Pre-Assembled pulley system.
- 4 Ply Black Boost Couplers and clamps
- Vacuum lines, Vacuum T's and all adapters required
- Fully Illustrated Color Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 year tech line with Customer Service
- 1 year tuning support service
****Although the tune included with this system is calibrated for your vehicle the user is responsible for any further Dyno tuning to refine the calibration to their liking. The tune should be considered standard. The user should look forward to proper Dyno tuning and not rely on the standard tune.
**** RIPP is not responsible for tuning or discrepancies between different dyno readings. Many Dynometers read in different net output depending on manufacture, style, elevation, and temperature. RIPP advertises SAE HP captured at the wheel instead of at the crank for the most realistic scenario as possible. 0-60 times and quarter mile times may vary based on driving style and other variable out of our control.
100% Legal for use in California *CARB EO Available*
- NOTICE! If your vehicle is equipped with a "tow package" from the dealer expect modification to your transmission cooler area. (contact us for more details)
*Horse Power Measured at the Rear wheel (not crank)
** All RIPP WHP levels are measured at the rear wheel, not at the crank.
Be careful when comparing HP to WHP. WHP levels vary depending on tire and
gear combination as rotational mass comes into play, this affects both
Naturally Aspirated (NA) and Forced Induction (FI) total output.
*** RIPP makes no claims in increased MPG, clients have reported this on all RIPP and public social media. We cannot guaranty all end users will experience this. There are simply too many variables out of RIPP's control.
No tech specs to show.
No downloads to show
No media to show