- Please note: These systems require professional installation with mechanical knowledge and support.
- Vehicles should be DYNO TUNED by an experienced calibrator local to YOU
With our system we netted 420 All Wheel Drive at just 7psi a 150whp gain! Yes that's right with one mod. Kits come complete with everything you or your installer needs to get through the very easy *5-6 hour install.
RIPP Systems come with:
- Vortech V3 Si Trim (Self Contained)
- Vortech Race Valve
- Plug and Play Injectors (New Siemens)
- Front Mounted Intercooler
- 3.5in Boost Piping
- HP-Tuners module and software ( STANDARD RIPP TUNE INCLUDED) MUST BE DYNO TUNED
- Powder Coated Mounting Brackets
- Gates Belt
- Air Filter
- NGK Iridium Plugs (colder)
- 4 Ply Black Couplers
- Vacuum lines
- Fully Illustrated Color Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- Tech line with Customer Service
PENDING: Legal for use in California
*5-7hr. Hardware Install
****Although the tune included with this system is calibrated for your vehicle the user is responsible for any further Dyno tuning to refine the calibration to their liking. The tune should be considered standard. The user should look forward to proper Dyno tuning and not rely on the standard tune. RIPP is not responsible for tuning or discrepancies between different dyno readings. Many Dynometers read in different net output depending on manufacture, style, elevation, and temperature. RIPP advertises SAE HP captured at the wheel instead of at the crank for the most realistic scenario as possible. 0-60 times and quarter mile times may vary based on driving style and other variable out of our control.
*SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR 2015*
We require your vehicle’s VIN and Odometer mileage to send out a new PCM that will work in your Jeep as well as a DiabloSport inTune. You will replace your Jeep’s PCM with the Modified one (it’s only 4 screws to unhook).
The inTune that comes with the PCM will be fully functional and allow for all the parameter and tuning information that would normally be available for a Jeep JK. Being that the general hardware for a 2015 is similar to a 2014, customers can expect that all of the adjustable options such as tire size, gear ratio calibration, quick adjusts, and custom tuning will be present.