2018 - 2020 JL WRANGLERS ONLY.
* Due to the overwhelming amount of orders please allow 6-8 weeks for assembly once your order is placed *
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ETORQUE SYSTEMS
Preliminary tests show an Automatic 3.6 Pentastar Jeep Wrangler Unlimited produces only 215 rear wheel HP (WHP) in stock form. With larger wheels and tires, like most clients have, power is even lower. With a RIPP Supercharger installed we safely squeezed 376 WHP and 350 ft/lbs** of Torque on 37in tall tires. That WHP is higher than a 5.7 V8 Engine swap costing thousands more and more in line with a 6.4 Hemi swap. An MPG increase from 1-4mpg combined City/hwy*** is also expected.
RIPP has spent an enormous amount of time tuning for better drive quality. We've tuned in all conditions including high altitude, hot dry deserts and cold wet climates. No other manufacturer has spent more time developing engine calibrations than RIPP, it’s a brand you can rely on World Wide. Our systems are well laid out and engineered for reliability, practicality and the offroader in mind. No laggy heat soaked turbos, no relocated alternators in our system, no oil lines that will inevitably get caught while on the trail in our system!
The RIPP Supercharger systems come fully stocked with:
- Vortech V3 Si Trim Supercharger (Self Contained and Helical-cut gears)
- New unlocked PCM. (no need to ship your old PCM anywhere!)
- Vortech maxflow Bypass valve / blow off valve
- High boost PCV valve
- RIPP Catch can system
- Idler pulleys
- Plug and Play Injectors (Siemens)
- XL Front Mounted Intercooler
- 2.25-2.5" Mandrel bent aluminum charge pipes
- Diablo Sport Tuner included, with a RIPP Tune.
- RIPP MAP sensor
- Mounting Brackets and hardware
- Gates Belt
- RIPP Custom Air Filter
- All necessary Hardware
- 4 Ply Black Couplers and clamps
- Vacuum lines, Vacuum T and fittings
- Fully Illustrated Color Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- Tech line with Customer Service
All Supercharger kits come assembled and ready to bolt-on to your engine. Making installation quick and easy. This kit is rated at 8 - 10 hour install time
Carbon Fiber Intake Add-on -
This carbon fiber sealed air box features a high-flow washable cotton element air filter internally.
This system is intended to be used with JK's, JL's, and JT's that have vented hoods so that water does not enter the regular air filter and for those who wish to add some performance and bling factor to their engine bay. This moves the air-inlet from the OEM position to a safer position behind the headlight. If you do not run this and have a vented hood you risk water leaking directly onto the RIPP supplied air filter which will then spill directly into the RIPP Supercharger. This can and will cause a supercharger failure because the supercharger is not designed to compress water. This can also cause permanent engine failure because naturally the engine should not ingest water. Replacement filtration elements only come in one piece, carbon fiber housing and filter. Most importantly, it looks awesome!
The JL supercharger utilizes the RIPP XL INTERCOOLER.
- 22.25 x 2.75" thick bar-and-plate core for optimal cooling and minimal pressure loss
- Large end tanks allow the best possible airflow through the intercooler
- 2.5" TiG welded, Mandrel-bent, aluminum pipes eliminate any restrictions and increase air flow.
- Includes all necessary couplers, brackets, and accessories
- Intercooler available in Polished Silver or Satin Black
- Vortech MAXFLOW Race Blow Off Valve with full metal internals
- Fully detailed instructions to complete the bolt on installation
*SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR 2018+ Engine Computer Programming*
We require your vehicle’s VIN and Odometer mileage to send out a new PCM that will work in your Jeep as well as Diablo tuner. You will replace your Jeep’s PCM with the Diablo Modified one. Once that’s complete, you will receive a tune file for your vehicle.
Once your order is placed you'll receive an e-mail with instructions regarding the PCM
*HorsePower Measured at the Rear wheel (not crank)
*** RIPP makes no claims in increased MPG, clients have reported this data on their own behalf.
*** Although the tune included with this system is calibrated for your vehicle the user is responsible for any further Dyno tuning to refine the calibration to their liking. The tune should be considered standard. The user should look forward to proper Dyno tuning if necessary.
*** RIPP cannot be responsible for discrepancies between different dyno readings throughout the industry. Please educate yourself about horse power possibilities or consult your local specialist about variables between each vehicle.
RIPP does NOT include transmission tuning. Please make sure you have the proper gear ratio for your vehicle's wheel/tire set-up to maximize it's potential.