***** IN STOCK *****
Time for a tune up? Installing a supercharger or Long Tube Header? There's no time like the present to treat your JK to these high performance spark plug wires.
- The RIPP wires have significantly less resistance then OEM and other brands. Meaning the wires carry more voltage to the spark plug, increasing spark power and resulting in stronger and complete combustion.
- NEW OEM 33" wire test 6.0Ω
- NEW RIPP 33" wire test 5.2Ω
- The internal high density shielding will avoid interference with on-board electronics and insulate spark energy.
- The outer shielding is a high heat resistant silicone,
- The wires are 7.8mm to fit the OEM wire holders and guides. Our wires are the biggest you can fit in the OEM guide without the need for zip-ties or custom brackets like the competitor.
- RIPP ignition wires use high quality, high density silicone boot.
- OEM Mopar wires use graphite fibers as a conductor (loaded with resistance) resulting in major energy loss. RIPP wires use a spiral wound, heavy duty, solid steel conductor. (see pictures for example of OEM vs. RIPP) The wires have minimal resistance and deliver maximum amount of power from your coilpack to spark plugs.
- Fits 2007 to 2011 JK Wrangler all models
- 2 and 4-door models
- Auto or 6spd
- 3.8L 6 cylinder engine.
- Black with MOPAR Orange stripe and RIPP logo.
- 7.8mm diameter.
- High heat resistant silicone construction.
- High heat resistant MOPAR Orange Boots.