Time for a tune up? Doing a RIPP Supercharger or Long Tube Header upgrade? There's no time like the present to treat your JK to a high performance spark plug wire set like these.
When shopping for a replacement spark plug wire you want the best you can buy. But with the 3.8 they need to hit a few key features and the RIPP High Performance Wire Set does just that.
- The internal wire needs to have less resistance to carry more voltage to the spark plug to increase spark capacity. This will result in a much better burn quality when you really need it.
- The internal shielding needs to be high quality to avoid interference with on board electronics.
- The outer shielding needs to be high quality and have a high heat resistance to carry the voltage.
- They need to fit like the OEM and into the 3.8 V6 spark plug wire guides. The 3.8 has a cast plastic spark plug wire guide that keeps the wires high and dry, the lengths critical and away from engine componets that can burn or cut them. Our wires are the biggest you can fit in the cast guide without the need for zip-ties or custom brackets like the competitor.
- RIPP ignition wires use very high quality silicone boots and coatings that resist heat.
Like all RIPP products, RIPP keeps the end user completely in mind and doesn't just put product out there for the sake of putting product. These wires are the most powerful and most functional wire set on the market. We fit more punch in a smaller package to bring you more power with an OEM fit. Don't be fooled by special coatings or sleeves that only cover a cheap OEM wire, buy the wire that delivers the points you need to hit from the company that knows more about Jeep performance than any other company out there.
- Fits 2007 to 2011 JK Wrangler all models
- 2 and 4-door models
- Auto or 6spd
- 3.8L 6 cylinder engine
- Black with Yellow stripe and RIPP logo
- 7.8mm diameter
- High heat resistant