* NOTE: This oil is now BLUE / Purple in color. *
Keep your RIPP Vortech V3 supercharger running smoothly by changing the oil regularly. This special blend of synthetic lubricants is necessary for the proper maintenance, it will keep you V3 sounding and performing like the day you first got it.
*Use of any other fluid will void your factory warranty and could possible cause damage to the blower*
Fluid Level Checking Procedure
- Ensure that the .06" copper sealing washer is located on the dipstick base.
- Thread the clean dipstick into the unit until it seats.
- Once the dipstick has seated, remove the dipstick from the unit. Fluid should register in the crosshatched area on the dipstick.
- DO NOT OVERFILL!! Drain excess fluid from the unit if it is above the maximum level on the dipstick.
V-3 Maintenance Notes: Check the supercharger fluid level using the dipstick at least every 2,500 miles.Initial supercharger fluid change must be performed at 500 miles. The supercharger fluid must then be changed at least every 7,500 miles.
- Drain the fluid
- Re-fill the unit only with Vortech V3 Blower Oil. DO NOT OVERFILL!
- Confirm proper oil level using the dipstick.