* Please allow 1 week for your order to be assembled and shipped *
RIPP Supercharger kit 2007 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L
Experience the groundbreaking, unrivaled kit that sets the bar high for the 07-11 Jeep JK. RIPP Superchargers is undeniably the leader in customer satisfaction, power, and reliability. Through initial testing, we've discovered a stock 3.8l Jeep Wrangler disappointingly generates 133 Wheel Horsepower (WHP) when equipped with stock tires and gears. However, considering that most of our valued clients opt for 35-37" tires, the WHP plummets to a range of 108-123 (auto/6spd). That's right..... 108hp
But fear not! Supercharging the 3.8l engine will boot it up to an astounding 240HP on the stock, tire and gear size at a mere 8psi. An exceptional **230+whp and an impressive 260+lb/ft of torque when paired with the commonly used 35/37" wheel and tire combination. This is over a 100hp increase in most cases.
What even more power?! equipping your supercharger with our smaller pulley ( ALT pulley) will generate an additional 2psi of boost.
Automatic: Stock 133whp
RIPP Supercharged 240whp (Measured at the rear wheels)*
Manual: Stock 149whp
RIPP Supercharged 260whp (Measured at the rear wheels)*
The RIPP Supercharger systems come fully stocked with:
- Vortech V3 Si Trim Supercharger (Self Contained and Helical-cut gears)
- Bypass valve / blow off valve
- Plug and Play Injectors
- Front Mounted Intercooler
- 2.25-2.5" Mandrel bent aluminum charge pipes
- Diablo Sport Tuner included, with a RIPP Tune.
- RIPP MAP sensor
- Black Powder Coated Mounting Brackets
- Gates Belt
- RIPP Custom Air Filter
- All necessary Hardware
- NGK copper core V-power spark plugs
- 4 Ply Black Couplers and clamps
- Vacuum lines, Vacuum T and fittings
- Fully Illustrated Color Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- Tech line with Customer Service
Right Hand Drive compatible
- 8hr install time.
All Supercharger kits come assembled and ready to bolt-on to your engine. Making installation quick and easy.
Testing on our in house Dyno Dynamics Dyno, we found the power curve to be very linear, with the power found in all usable RPM ranges, especially from low RPM. When used in 4WD-low the power is instantly available and completely manageable. Daily Driving a RIPP powered Wrangler is like driving a V8 powered vehicle without the poor gas mileage and added weight. Acceleration is never a problem and getting up to highway speed in no longer a task.
Approaching 10,000 kits sold world-wide, the list of users and manufacturers that rely on RIPP is impressive to say the least. Rock Krawler, Trail Master, Pro-lift, and Rough Country Suspensions, MBRP and Magnaflow Exhausts, Auburn Gears, GenRight, Rebel Off Road and many more. We have been featured and tested on many popular TV shows such as; Xtreme 4x4, Truck U and West Coast Customs all of which gave positive reviews to our products. Discover the undeniable advantage of RIPP, where we go above and beyond to ensure top-notch performance and reliability. Unlike other brands, we not only develop kits for various vehicles but also own and extensively test them ourselves. With a track record of excellence, we have dedicated years to perfecting our offerings for the 2007-2011 JK.
Our journey began in 2007 with our first GEN JK, followed by a 2008 Rubicon Unlimited, where we conducted rigorous testing. After accumulating an additional 40,000 miles of in-house combined testing, we confidently deemed our system fully developed by June 2008, paving the way for CARB approval. The fruits of our labor paid off, as we proudly claim the title of the most powerful 50-state legal supercharger kit available for the 2007-2011 JK.
But that's not all. Our satisfied clients worldwide have experienced substantial fuel efficiency gains, with reports of nearly 2 miles per gallon improvement in the city and over 4 miles per gallon on the highway. These results hold true even when driving with larger tires and axles.
Don't trust your Jeep project to just anyone, go with the brand that's battle proven world -wide, RIPP!
*Legal for use in California CARB EO Number D-705
** All RIPP WHP levels are measured at the rear wheel, not at the crank.
Be careful when comparing HP to WHP. WHP levels vary depending on tire
and gear combination as rotational mass comes into play, this affects both
Naturally Aspirated (NA) and Forced Induction (FI) total output.
*** RIPP makes no claims in increased MPG, clients have reported this on
all RIPP and public social media. We cannot guaranty all end users will
experience this. There are simply too many variables out of RIPP's control.
*** The factory transmission cannot be tuned directly. Please make sure
you have the proper gear ratio for your vehicle's wheel/tire set-up to
maximize its potential.
****RIPP cannot be responsible for discrepancies between different dyno readings available throughout the industry. Many different dyno's read in different net output. Please educate yourself between the different types of readings available from your dyno operator. RIPP advertises SAE HP captured at the rear wheel and typically on a large tire unless otherwise noted
- RIPP Refresh Pack ( drop down menu option)
RIPP Spark plug wires
NGK Spark plugs
The RIPP Performance Coil Pack is specifically designed for the 3.8l V6 found in your Jeep Wrangler from 2007 to 2011. It will deliver more energy and a hotter spark across the entire engine RPM range when compared to the factory coil pack. The spark plug receives more needed energy that will result in a more complete burn inside the combustion chamber, yielding more power, better gas mileage and a better throttle response with every revolution. On average a net wheel HP gain of 8-10 horsepower can achieved with this one modification.
- 8% More Power than OEM coilpacks
- Direct swap with oem, plug and play
- Highest quality internal components and finish
- MOPAR ORANGE high temperature heat resistant outer housing
- Works on Supercharged & naturally aspirated
- Improved Throttle Response
- Improved MPG
- No Tuning Required
- Direct Bolt On Installation
- Heavy duty primary core winding
- Higher quality Iron core & stronger laminations
- Increased amount of secondary core windings
- Sustained power delivery even at high RPM operation
- Heavy Duty, high-temperature, epoxy filled housing resists shock & vibration
Spark Plug Wire features:
When shopping for a replacement spark plug wire you want the best you can buy. But with the 3.8 they need to hit a few key features and the RIPP High Performance Wire Set does just that.
- The internal wire needs to have less resistance to carry more voltage to the spark plug to increase spark capacity. This will result in a much better burn quality when you really need it
- The internal shielding needs to be high quality to avoid interference with on-board electronics
- The outer shielding needs to be high quality and have a high heat resistance to carry the voltage
- They need to fit like the OEM and into the 3.8 V6 spark plug wire guides. The 3.8 has a cast plastic spark plug wire guide that keeps the wires high and dry, the lengths critical and away from engine components that can burn or cut them. Our wires are the biggest you can fit in the cast guide without the need for zip-ties or custom brackets like the competitor
- RIPP ignition wires use very high quality silicone boots and coatings that resist heat
- OEM Mopar wires use graphite fibers as a conductor, these are loaded with resistance, resulting in major energy loss. RIPP wires use a spiral wound, heavy duty, steel core conductor. ( see pictures for example) With minimal resistance they deliver maximum amount of power from your coil pack to spark plugs
No tech specs to show.
No downloads to show
No media to show