- Product update note: As of 9.2.23 This Supercharger kit will now include new and improved, state of the art, fuel injectors.
2018 Dodge Charger 3.6 V6 - RIPP Supercharger System. After all said and done, a projected 400 - 450 WHEEL horsepower right to the ground that can be driven daily.
Compatible with All Wheel Drive Charger's as well which can safely reach a projected 400-415whp to the ground.
- Please note: These systems require professional installation with mechanical knowledge and support.
- Tuning included, Vehicles should be DYNO Tested by a professional. 11-12psi of boost, gaining 170+HP!
Key features of this system are: a Vortech V3 Self-Contained Centrifugal Supercharger, an air-to-air front mounted intercooler, larger plug and play primary injectors and a proprietary plug-&-play map sensor. Basemap ECU calibrations are provided by RIPP via HP Tuners. Our system bolts on in eight - ten hours by a licensed mechanic and is considered the most complete and easy to install system on the market.
Preliminary tests show that an Automatic 3.6 Pentastar Dodge Charger/ Challenger produces only 255** rear wheel HP (WHP) in stock form. With a RIPP Supercharger installed we safely squeezed 425WHP+ and 360ft/lbs** of Torque on a factory 3.6 Pentastar. That WHP is higher than a 5.7 V8 Engine swap costing thousands more and more in line with a 6.4 Hemi. Additionally clients have reported an MPG increase from 1-4mpg combined City/hwy***.
RIPP has spent an enormous amount of time testing for better drive quality. we've tested in all conditions including high altitude, hot dry deserts and cold wet climates. No other manufacturer has spent more time developing a bolt-on supercharger than RIPP and it is a brand people can rely on World Wide.
This kit will contain all necessary hardware.
NOTICE: ALL 2015+ Dodge Chargers, Challengers & 300s will require an unlocked PCM from HP-Tuners. (unlock service included with supercharger kit) once your order is placed you'll receive an e-mail with instructions.
Heritage Edition Option:
Looking for the traditional supercharger whine? Here it is. The Heritage Edition Vortech V-3 Supercharger makes the classic new again with it's V-1 Straight Cut Gear Set. This gear set is much louder than the helical cut gear set in the standard V-3 supercharger. Check out the video below to hear it!
- Vortech V3 Si Trim Supercharger (Self Contained)
- Vortech Race Blow Off Valve
- Plug and Play Injectors (New)
- HP-Tuners PCM unlock service
- Front Mounted Intercooler & mounting brackets
- Aluminum mandrel bent charge piping
- Engine Management; HP Tuners, link cable and tune.
- Start-up tune included ,but vehicle must be dyno tuned for best results
- Powder Coated Mounting Brackets
- Gates Belt
- RIPP Air Filter
- 4 Ply Black Boost Couplers
- Vacuum lines, Vacuum T's and all adapters required
- Fully Illustrated Color Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- Tech line with Customer Service
PENDING: Legal for use in California ( NOT CARB Certified )
- Product update note: As of 9.2.23 This Supercharger kit will now include new and improved, state of the art, fuel injectors. This injector is called "SP"
- If you have an older supercharger kit purchased before 9.2.23 it will use the "H" injector. PLESE REFERENCE THIS DETAIL WITH ANY COMMUNICATION WITH RIPP. All Fuel injectors are manufactured by Fuel Injector Clinic (FIC)
*Horse Power Measured at the Rear wheel (not crank)
** All RIPP WHP levels are measured at the rear wheel, not at the crank. Be careful when comparing HP to WHP. WHP levels vary depending on tire and gear combination as rotational mass comes into play, this affects both Naturally Aspirated (NA) and Forced Induction (FI) total output.
***Although the tune included with this system is calibrated for your vehicle the user is responsible for any further Dyno tuning to refine the calibration to their liking. The tune should be considered standard. The user should look forward to proper Dyno tuning if necessary.
*** RIPP is not responsible for tuning or discrepancies between different dyno readings. Many Dynometers read in different net output depending on manufacture, style, elevation, and temperature. RIPP advertises SAE HP captured at the wheel instead of at the crank for the most realistic scenario as possible. 0-60 times and quarter mile times may vary based on driving style and other variable out of our control.
No tech specs to show.
No downloads to show
No media to show