Looking to improve performance and gas mileage without breaking the bank? Look no further, Introducing the RIPP High Performance Coil Pack System for the 2TR-FE engine.
What is a coil pack? A coil pack is like a large capacitor that generates spark energy for each individual spark plug during each engine revolution. Stock or OEM Coils are weak and don't deliver an efficient amount of energy, they work at a minimum requirement from the factory and perform poorly. The RIPP High Performance Coils are totally redesigned and re-engineered to add much needed power and throttle response to your 2TR-FE.
These coils are a direct swap and are guaranteed to be an improvement over the weak factory coil packs.
100% Bolt-on. NO MODIFICATIONS NECESSARY
- 44% More Power than OEM coilpacks
- Direct swap with OEM, plug and play
- Highest quality internal components and finish
- RIPP ORANGE high temperature heat resistant outer housing and boot.
- Supercharged or naturally aspirated, the coil packs can be used in either variation!
- Includes all 4 coil packs
- Improved Throttle Response
- Improved MPG
- No Tuning Required!!
- Direct Bolt On Installation - Simply remove and replace.
- Heavy duty primary core winding.
- Higher quality Iron core with stronger laminations.
- Increased amount of secondary core windings.
- Sustained power delivery even at high RPM operation
- High Density Polymer Orange Housing.
- Heavy Duty, high-temperature, epoxy filled housing resists shock and vibration. Our dielectric compound completely penetrates coil windings assuring perfect insulation even upon exposure to high voltage conditions. Engineered to resist humidity, wear, vibration, impact and chemicals such as gasoline, oils and brake fluids. Will not degrade or crack even under severe thermal cycling.
Compatible with the following 1TR-FE and 2TR-FE 2.7L I4 equipped Toyota Vehicles:
- 2005+ Tacoma
- 2010 4Runner
- 2004+ Toyota Hilux
- 2002+ Land Cruiser Prado
- 2015+ Hiace
- 2004+ Innova