NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 2011-2015 GRAND CHEROKEE AND DURANGO 3.6L. THESE VEHICLES REQUIRE THESE > RIPP HIGH PERORMANCE COIL PACKS
What is a coil pack? a coil pack is like a large capacitor that generates spark energy for each individual spark plug during each engine revolution. Stock or OEM Coils are weak and don't deliver an efficient amount of energy, they work at a minimum requirement from the factory and perform poorly. The RIPP High Performance Coils are totally redesigned and re-engineered to add up to an additional 10-20HP! . This translates to better MPG, a more responsive throttle input and over all better driving experience when installed.
These coils are a direct swap to 3.6L Pentastar 2016+ Grand Cherokee's & Durango's. They are guaranteed to be an improvement over those old weak, crusty factory coil packs.
100% Compatible with supercharged and non-supercharged engines.
100% Bolt-on. NO MODIFICATIONS NECESSARY
- 10% More Power than OEM coilpacks
- Direct swap with oem, plug and play
- Highest quality internal components and finish
- MOPAR ORANGE high temperature heat resistant outer housing and boot.
- Supercharged or naturally aspirated, the coil packs can be used in either variation!
- Includes all 6 coilpacks
- Improved Throttle Response
- Improved MPG
- No Tuning Required!!
- Direct Bolt On Installation - Simply remove and replace.
- Heavy duty primary core winding.
- Higher quality Iron core with stronger laminations.
- Increased amount of secondary core windings.
- Sustained power delivery even at high RPM operation
- High Density Polymer Orange Housing.
- Heavy Duty, high-temperature, epoxy filled housing resists shock and vibration. Our dielectric compound completely penetrates coil windings assuring perfect insulation even upon exposure to high voltage conditions. Engineered to resist humidity, wear, vibration, impact and chemicals such as gasoline, oils and brake fluids. Will not degrade or crack even under severe thermal cycling.
Will fit the following vehicles equipped with the 3.6L V6 Pentastar Engine:
- Dodge Durango (2016+ )
- Dodge Grand Caravan (2016+ )
- Dodge Journey (2016+ )
- Jeep Cherokee (2016+ )
- Jeep Grand Cherokee (2016+ )
- Jeep Wrangler JL ( (2018+ )
- Jeep Gladiator JT (2018+)
- 5th Gen Ram 1500 (2019+ )